Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh No! I Almost Forgot!

Last Friday was opening night for Willy Wonka. Jonathan, of course, is in the play. His mother also has an important position as part of the make-up crew. I was part of the audience. Since Jonathan and Debbie needed to be there long before the curtain went up, they went by themselves and left me to get ready to see a play. I was looking hot! In fact, I was hot. Man, they should have spent more on the air conditioning.

The play is showing in the theater at Mount Hood Community College. Here is a picture of the outside of the theater. Tax dollars at work.
This a view of the stage. Sorry, no cameras allowed during the actual play.

This image is out in the foyer by the box office. The crowds are milling around waiting to get into the theater.

The star was a little shy but since the part of paparatzi was up to me I had to snap some sort of picture.

3 comments:

  1. Say Bob, you clean up pretty good;~) I have been enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty handsome Boby-boy! And I love the herb garden! Can't wait to taste those herbs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bob wow! you look pretty polished. Hope the play went well. I didnt know you were into gardening, thsts great. We just planted a garden yesterday. The first stage was a fence to keep the dogs out. Cant wait for it to grow. Kathy

    ReplyDelete