Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

Every day is the day that the Lord has made but today it wasn't hard to remember. What an amazingly beautiful day! I even had to keep the door to my cave open so that I could take in the sunshine. I don't have any windows in my area but there are two doors to the outside and one of them is a double wide door. When that door is open, I can see a lot of what is outside. Anyway, it was a great day to keep the door open and so I did.

When I got home, everybody was ready for a great meal and nothing was prepared. Enter the master. I went right to work. The recipe was out of "A Taste Of Home" and was call baked Chimichangas. I was a little short on the salsa but had everything else in abundance. I added a couple of secret ingredients in order to make up for the salsa shortage. This recipe has been a hit in past and it did the trick tonight as well. Take a look at this dish!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob,
    I read your all your blogs today and enjoyed them. I think you've inspired me to give it a try as well. I just got my account set up but will need help with pics and other things to make it interesting. Maybe I could link it from Debbie's blog. See you this Friday!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete