Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Loved This Video!

Let me just tell you something about myself that is kind of embarrassing. I can be brought to tears for some of the weirdest things. For instance, when a physically challenged person crosses the finish line in a difficult race or sporting event. Or when a blind person reaches the peak of a mountain or perhaps when someone with a mental challenge accomplishes some sort of feat with their brain that you or I might find simple but was an extreme challenge for them. A "tear jerker" movie is always going to get my sleeves wet. Well, I heard something on the radio tonight that peaked my interest and heard that this could be watched on YouTube. I am also a sucker for the "little guy".

Now you've heard of American Idol and Simon Cowell and if you've ever watched him at work, you know how awful he can be to some contestants. This actually happened on a show called Britains Got Talent. Perhaps you have already heard about this or seen this video but just in case click the link below. Make sure you see it! You absolutely will enjoy it even if you don't get overwhelmed emotionally.

YouTube Link

1 comment:

  1. Yeah its weird... Grandpa and Uncle Mark both told me about your marathon, and I'm impressed. That is cool! If you find the patch you should show me sometime... Have a good night.
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete