Monday, September 7, 2009

What A Whirlwind of a Day!

Oh wow! It has been over a week since I've posted. Well, I'm busy! I'm busy at work, I'm busy at home, and... oh man, I need to take a day off. No good! Today was a day off and I was busy!

First of all I posted an auction on Ebay. Next we had to take Jonathan's friend to meet his mother. He'd been spending the weekend here and it was time to go home. After that we went over to Monticello and fix up our space a bit. There is a special event going on over there and so we are continually replacing items that have been sold or just straightening the place up. Every day it looks like we've been sacked.

Somewhere in here I got the oil changed in the car because the "idiot light" came on because, well, I'm an idiot! We also delivered Jonathan to Clackamas to meet up with some of his friends. Whew! The next thing we had to do was run back to an estate sale that we visited this weekend to pick up some animal traps that we decided to purchase.The goal is to get them listed on Ebay as soon as possible. That leads me to my next project of the day.

I sorted through three wooden crates full of various styles, sizes, and shapes.

As it turned out, there were over a hundred of them. It looks like I bought some guy's whole darn trapline. Anyway, it was fun and I enjoyed playing with them. I set and snapped a number of them and didn't get caught a single time.

I always wanted to be a mountain man. Oh well, born a hundred and fifty years too late!

I got four auctions listed and the one that I thought was particularly special is already paying the bills. Hurray! In the words of Hannibal Smith of the A-Team "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Oh my goodness! Look at the clock! I have to go to bed. Tomorrow I have to go back to work. Maybe I can get some rest there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey those are some sweet traps! I also want to be a mountain man, well, I will just have to do the best with what I've got. I don't really know how to do the roll over descriptions, I did those on accident. I will try to figure that out.
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete