Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dealer Night @ Monticello


Wow! After a full days labor at the day job, I came home to having to load the van with inventory with which to replentish our space at Monticello Antique Marketplace. It has been two weeks since the opening of the Spring and Garden Show and though we still own some things that we expected to be sold by now, we are very pleased with how things have been going. For some reason, there never has been much of an economic crisis at Monticello. Perhaps it is similar to certain vises being unaffected by recession. It seems that people still make purchases that they perceive will make them feel better about their condition.

On a side note, I had the opportunity to kind of revamp my own little display case. For the most part, it features the sorts of items which interest me. Here are some images of some of the sheves after I restocked and rearranged the case.






What can I say? We do this for fun in our spare time and and on the tenth of each month, they give us money. How satisfying is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment