Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Love Crossing The Finish Line

BEFORE

I can't believe that it's been nearly a month since my last post. Time has an eerie way of slipping by unnoticed. I suppose that is why a wise person would suggest that it is paramount to live each day as if it were our last. One must realize that sooner or later a day will be realized which truly will be our last at least here on earth as we presently know it. Whoops! I have stumbled way off of the path. Let me see if I can find my way back.

The other day Debbie and I were out "junking" together when a phone call came through from Monticello Antique Marketplace. That is actually pretty normal but this time the news was that the place had been burglerized and that the vender realizing the most loss had decided to pull up stakes and move out of the mall. Debbie had had her eye on that space for a long time and the call was to ask if, in fact, we were still interested in upgrading from our present booth to that particular space. We spent about three minutes weighing the pros and cons and decided to accept the opportunity.


The following week was spent planning, building props, and moving in. We finally completed the task today.

AFTER


If you'd like to see a little different perspective, take a look at Debbie's post this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment